Thursday, May 14, 2015

"I came into freshman year as a pre-med major, trying to do what I thought I needed to do, what I thought was important. But now, I'm graduating with a double-major in history and FTT, with a job I know I'm going to love. I followed my passions, and it's been a world of change. I would tell my freshman self to stop overthinking. Or...even to underthink. If I hadn't joined Humor Artists--we call it HA--on a whim freshman year, my life wouldn't be the way it is now. I met both my best friend and my boyfriend through HA. It's been an incredible family to fall back on when times get tough. We're vulnerable onstage. No matter what character you're playing, there's always a part of yourself in it, and that takes vulnerability. That atmosphere lays groundwork for being our weird, loving selves together."

No comments:

Post a Comment