Thursday, March 26, 2015

"After three semesters at St. Mary's, I transferred to Notre Dame, and I'm now in my third semester. I knew I needed a job and didn't feel I was a good fit for the dining hall. I applied for an internship with the Admissions Office. It's been awesome. I mean, it's also great for a resume. But I get to talk with people who are interested in transferring here. I wrote a blog post about it and answer questions on the Tumblr page for Admissions. Those of us who have transferred are very open about helping those who are interested. There are actually three transfer students who are interning with admissions right now, and I'm one of them."
            "Why do you think there are so many of you in this internship group?"
"I honestly think that we're everywhere. A lot of people don't realize it. Once you meet one of us, you're 'in'.' 
            "What do you miss the most about St. Mary's?"
"The fresh-baked cookies at the dining hall!"

No comments:

Post a Comment