Thursday, July 3, 2014

"As a sophomore, I was a student manager; back then, we were managers for all sports...but in fall, it was all about football. One Saturday morning, I woke up and went through my drawers. But I couldn't find my uniform. So I woke my friends in a panic and said, 'We have to get that uniform.' So we headed to the laundry building behind the dome and--I'm not joking--broke in to find my laundry. We went through entire bins of laundry, looked through enormous washing machines, and finally, we found my bag. And it all worked. I went to the game that day and all was well."
           "Would you like me to take a picture of your monogram or watch, perhaps? When people share personal information, they often don't like a picture of their face on the blog."
"Nah, it's fine. You can take a picture of me. I'm reconciled with my story!"

No comments:

Post a Comment