Friday, March 7, 2014

            "What is something you care passionately about?"
"Entrepreneurship. Let me explain: a few years ago, I saw a movie called Pay It Forward, which I loved. I was inspired. So I decided to pay it forward in my own way: I founded Future Moroccan Entrepreneurs. We held a camp for students, and the first thing we did was show them the movie. Their objective, then, as alumni, was to 'pay it forward' in any way they want. They find a need and create a solution. One alumnus started an online magazine. Another is working with entrepreneurship in his home country. Now that I am away at Notre Dame, I've had to keep myself updated on the camp through pictures and emails. It's like a baby, how I've watched it grow over time. They were my family away from my blood family. And, of course, I have a new Notre Dame family as well."

No comments:

Post a Comment