Tuesday, January 21, 2014

"My RA freshman year was one of the best people I've ever met. In fact, I just got a snapchat from her. She helped me open my eyes to the fact that, well, I love this place. So by the end of junior year, when my friends were saying, 'Let's move off-campus!', I was saying, 'I'd rather not.' Because what I'm finding to be more and more true is that there are as many, if not more, opportunities at Notre Dame outside the classroom. I wouldn't have met many of the girls in the building if I had chosen to live off-campus."
                "What challenges does an RA face that people might not expect?"
"You have to learn to still budget time for yourself. Sometimes you can get caught up in the activity of your section or the whole dorm, but you can't forget to take care of yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment