Wednesday, December 11, 2013


"The point of the FCC [Freshman Class Council] and the class councils is to unify the grade. So what we design is kind of like The Shirt, but for the class. I'm the Lewis representative, and of course Lewis is right behind the Dome. So the Frosh-O staff always told us, 'The Dome will lead you home.' We liked that it rhymed. And you know what I just thought of? We starred in our serenade--we spelled spelled L-E-W for Lewis, and I was the W. And I used that when I campaigned for the FCC! I said, 'A W in the Lew is a W for you!'"
                 "What's next for the FCC?"
"We want to try to put on a Freshman Week at the end of our term in March. We're going to try to break a world record. We haven't decided which one we want to break yet, but we're going to come up with something to do and get all the freshmen to help with it. We were the ones who were handing out hot chocolate outside of DeBart!"

No comments:

Post a Comment