Wednesday, December 11, 2013

"I'm a graphic design major. I hand-sketched the drawing of the Dome on the front of the freshman shirt! It's a weird but cool feeling with these shirts--I get to wear my art. I mean, who gets to do that?!"
                   "What's your first memory of Notre Dame and the Dome?"
"The summer before my senior year, I was here for a Summer Scholars program. My first week, I was really unsure. But after a few weeks, after staying in the dorms, I definitely thought that this could be home. All the people were so great. And I don't know how that happens! So many great people come to Notre Dame?"
                   "It seems like so many in Summer Scholars come back to mentor as college students. Is that what you are going to do?"
"I'm doing Vision this summer, but I definitely am considering Summer Scholars for another summer!"

No comments:

Post a Comment