Tuesday, December 3, 2013

“I’m just really proud–this is going to sound really cheesy–to be a part of this family. I’m more at home here than I’ve ever been anywhere. The day before moving in during the summer, I was just like, ‘I’ve never been happier.’ Is that weird?”
               “Not at all! Did you do Summer Scholars as an excuse to come back over summer break?”
“I did Summer Scholars in high school and that was how I got introduced to Notre Dame. So part of it was kind of a pay-it-forward thing. And it was really nice to come full circle, and, after being introduced to Notre Dame that way, to introduce others to Notre Dame. And it was a great excuse to come back because I was so Domesick.”
               “I’ve never heard Domesick before!”
“You’ll hear it a lot during your time here, trust me. I left May 10th and I came back June 25th, and I was like, ‘Finally. I’m here.’ ”

No comments:

Post a Comment