Tuesday, September 30, 2014

"We go to high school in Warsaw. We're part of an event that happens every few years that involves a high school in France. It all started because of two teachers who happened to be friends and wanted their classes to explore other countries. A group of high schoolers from France spend a week here, go to our classes, and stay in our homes. Then later, we get to go to France and do the same thing: spend a week there, attend their classes, and stay with them."
"It's been a crash-course in friendship. And somehow, I'm really protective of them! If one of them gets lost in our high school, I drop my books to run after them and point them to the right class."
"I'm amazed by how enthusiastic they've been. About everything. Everything is amazing and exciting to them. It makes me excited to be showing them around."

No comments:

Post a Comment