Monday, May 12, 2014

"I'm from St. Louis."
"And I'm from Ireland."
"She's the real Irish."
"My greatest struggle right now is finals for sure. Then packing and leaving. Getting a present for my mother when I have approximately 2 cents in my bank account."
"When I got back at the beginning of the year, I was feeling a little homesick. Because there's snow everywhere around here, and we don't have that back home. I was at work, talking with my coworkers about how, while I love Notre Dame, I just wanted to go back home. And then someone from the Observer came in for a question-of-the-day. And guess what the question was: 'What is your favorite thing about being back?' So I had to think about it for a little, but I ended up saying, 'Being back at Starbucks.' But they misquoted me! They had me as saying, 'Having Starbucks again.' No way! I could get that at home! It was being with my coworkers and working that was refreshing to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment