Tuesday, April 8, 2014

“I wanted to be dorm president after how fantastic of a president my freshman RA was. She really inspired me to continue the spirit and love of Cavanaugh—and to inspire that in other people. That’s been one of the best parts: getting to meet so many people. Especially Emily.”
“We weren’t very close when we were inducted into office. But now we can’t imagine our lives without each other. We’re so alike. Our birthdays are a day apart. We rap like it’s nobody’s business. And we’re both weak criers.”
“Like, if one of us is having a bad day, the other one will have sympathy tears. I’d have to say our time before meetings on Tuesdays, during dinner, has been one of my favorite parts of being dorm president.”
“Some people treat dorm president and VP as a job: you arrive, you get work done, you leave. But we make a great team. It’s so much more than a job for us.”
“It’s a lot more work than I expected. But it’s worth it. I love Cavanaugh more than ever now.”


(I swear this picture was not staged. I stumbled across them in their tutus in front of the spirit sign, rapping the Fresh Prince for a video.)

No comments:

Post a Comment