Monday, December 9, 2013

               “Who is someone who has inspired you?”
“It’d have to be my old buddy Todd. He always made you laugh. He had heart problems and everything in his life, and finally got married in his life, and wanted a kid, and had that, and probably about four years later, he died. He was about 30 or so. I knew him for about ten years.”
               “That’s pretty amazing that someone who is only 30 can leave such a legacy behind.”

“I think about him a lot. Especially during Christmastime. We always used to go out somewhere before we’d leave for Christmas. Around the 21st or so, we’d leave to visit family for two weeks, so we’d always get together before that. And I was gone when it happened too. I’d just got home when he passed away. I’d just gotten back that weekend. I had to work that weekend, got home, looked at the paper, and there it was. But! I remember all the good times we had.”

No comments:

Post a Comment